You’re invited to the
2015 VMR Lecture Series
Fluorescein Video Angiography
with Dr. Lawrence Chong
The History of Fluorescein Angiography
Dr. Chong will discuss the history of fluorescein angiography as well as the science behind it. He will also show video angiographic examples of common and uncommon retinal diseases.
- Dr. Lawrence Chong was on the full-time faculty of the Doheny Eye Institute from 1989 to 2009
- As director of the Retina Service and former director of the fellowship program, he has trained more than 30 retinal fellows
- He continues his affiliation with the Doheny Eye Institute as clinical professor of ophthalmology
- He is a member of the Retina Society, the Club Jules Gonin, and the American Society of Retina Specialists
- Dr. Chong is now in private practice at the VMR Institute
- He is affiliated with Hoag Hospital, Anaheim Regional Medical Center, Los Alamitos Medical Center, and the Newport Bay Surgery Center
- For several years, Dr. Chong has been voted by his peers to Super Doctors of Southern California [Los Angeles Magazine]
7677 Center Ave.
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Dinner is served at 6:30 PM
Lectures are from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Take A Peek at Last Month’s Lecture
If you missed Dr. Sebag’s lecture on pharmacologic vitreolysis for the treatment of anomalous PVD, click below to see how it went.
Don’t miss out on our next informative lecture, register now! We hope to see you there!